COME TO THE NEXT OPEN ASSEMBLY on Tuesday 28th June at 6:30pm in
Halkevi. Otherwise, write us here or drop us an email at
Halkevi Kurdish Community Centre
FOR MAPS SEARCH: 33 Dalston Lane, E8 3DF
The space is now WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE. Ring the buzzer on Tyssen
Please do not come if you have symptoms.
This is an open assembly to organise the next Cafe and to discuss the
project’s future direction.
We are super excited to be looking to organise more Cafe’s in new spaces
and different formats for the upcoming season!
* you’ve got an idea or suggestion
* you’d like to host the events in your space
* you’ve got any activity you’d like to propose or any skills you’d like
* OR you just want to get involved in any way you can
GET IN TOUCH!!!
* We won’t tolerate any racist, sexist, homopobic, transphobic and any
other discriminatory behaviour *
* The Dalston Solidarity Cafe is a space that connects the diversity of
collectives, realities and individuals who, by sharing their knowledge
and experiences, will be able to offer a range of mutualistic practices.
These can help the community to improve our condition and happiness,
beyond the “survival mode” today’s society forces us to be in. *